So lately, I realised that my iCloud storage kept saying
full and no more space
Because my current phone is bad (I'm thanking God in advance for my iPhone 13 Pro Max)
I am not able to BUY new storage space.
And then it hit me!
A lot of us are running around with a Mind Cloud so full and it's almost driving you nuts!
There is a cost to both having a mind cloud full and getting new storage space.
Question to you? Which are you currently?
A mind cloud so full that you are constantly in overwhelm OR a Mind cloud with new storage space.
I also realised that when your mind is full, NEW information can't come in and at every point when you try to put in something NEW there's an alert that says hey! Stop we can't take in anything anymore!
What should you do?
It's time to create New space and maybe like me who is currently not able to BUY New space, I have to go through my entire storage and begin to delete unnecessaries so that you have space to entertain the NEW.
But then again, you need to engage in what I call a mind-cleanse from time to time as this really will help you breathe better and relieve you of the overwhelm.
It's time to let the old go so the NEW can come in.
Let me share some practical tips to help you reduce the overwhelm
2. Make a choice: Yes I know these things in your mind have been so good to you helping you cope and serving as coping mechanisms but guess what! It cannot serve the NEW that you desire, so it's time to choose to let them go.
3. Identify your NEW: What exactly is this NEW? New insights (my book THE THOUGHT BANK) will help you. Get searching for what is most relevant to your current desire and begin to engage it.
4. Read, Read Read
5. Keep stocking up on the NEW relevant information
6. Practice Practice practice
7. Most importantly maintain a state of gratitude always.
I hope these few tips sure help you.
It's time for the NEW, permit yourself to experience it and to experience it to the FULL.