Habakkuk 2:2 says, "Write the vision, make it plain so that, you shall see it and run with it". We ought not to live our life by default. You must set strategic goals. If you don't set a goal, when you achieve something, you may think it is incidental because it is not on your agenda. The following are the set of goals you must archive in 2018 and beyond.
1. PERSONAL GOALS - Something you wish to achieve for yourself. Self-development is very Paramount to your growth. What do you want to learn or do differently this year? Do you need to change your attitude or approach to things/ people? Do you want to become a better speaker, write a book, travel, make new friends? Change your environ, etc.
2. SPIRITUAL GOALS - Deciding to be closer to your maker, what do you want to develop spiritually? What level of prayer life, studying the word and meditation do you want to reach? Do you know how to speak in tongue or mellow with the Holy Spirit?
3. HEALTH GOALS - Would you register at the gym, burn some calories through exercise, eat more healthy and avoid junks, go for regular check-ups and live a healthy lifestyle?
4. CAREER/ FINANCIAL GOALS - What do you want your account to look like this year? What stream of income do you want to create for the year? If you want to be promoted at your place of work, set the goals, learn a new craft, sharpen your skills, rework your resume, attend seminars and decide to be a problem solver in your field. How many books do you want to read?
5. LOVE GOALS - No relationship or marriage is perfect. You are not designed to live without a partner so stop denying your feelings. Get as close as you can to your partner now!! Avoid bringing all your private issues to social media, set goals to spend quality time together and decide that your relationship will work with God as the anchor. However, if the person you're with does not see a prospect in you, let them go and trust God for a better partner. He settles the solitary in families and He shall perfect all that concerns you in due season.
In a nutshell, this year, decide to be responsible for yourself and remember that nobody owes you anything and you have to be ruthless to achieve your goals.
#Lifeofamediagirl #NuggetsbyPat #PatObilor #Goals #Career #Health #Life #Achievement #Motivation #Speaker #Writer #KayMagnate #Blogger #Author #KingSolomonsMine #Blog #Motivator #Influencer #Influence